Terms and Conditions
Application and entire agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation by VICA CUSTOM to the person buying the services.
2. In the case of services and any goods made to your specific requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
3. We can make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you if these changes.
4. We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation.
Fees and deposit
5. The fees for the Services set out in the quotation and are on a time and materials basis.
6. The prices are VAT free.
7. You pay only 50% deposit prior custom production.
8. The deposit is non-refundable unless we fail to provide the services or product and are at fault for such failure (where the failure is not our fault, no refund will be made as we carefully inspect and record our products before shipping the product to a client).
Cancelation and Amendment
9. We can withdraw, cancel or amend if the Services have not started, within a period of 3 days from the date of accepted quotation and deposit can be refunded.
10. You can cancel the order after accepted quotation for any reason after 3 days but the deposit will not be refunded.
11. If you want to amend any details you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes and additional costs may be included in the fees and invoiced to you.
12. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we must make any change in the services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavours to keep any such changes to a minimum.
13. 50% of full payment (100%) could be refunded if there is a reasonable dissatisfaction (such as quality issue or manufacturing Faulty) within 14 days period from the day you received a product.
14. Replacements are not accepted for bespoke items.
16. We will invoice you for a final payment when the service is complete and ready for delivery.
17. Receipts/invoices for payment will be issued by us to your email (unless you request it to be done in any other way).
18. All major currencies are accepted.
19. You must pay the remaining payment and fees (if applicable) after the product is completed and ready to ship. If the payment will not be received, we won’t be able to deliver you the product.
Production time and delivery
20. depending of the nature of order, The estimate production time is 9-12 weeks. If in any case it will take longer we will immediately contact and let you know.
21. Delivery estimate time: Europe 2-3 business days, outside Europe 5-7 business days.
22. The delivery is completely free of charge for UK and worldwide shipping.
Our lifetime guarantee is a warranty against defects in materials (exotic skin, leather and hardware such as snaps, zippers, buckles, rivets, etc.) and workmanship. Our skins, as with all natural materials, will occasionally have unique characteristics such as: small scars, creases and variations in the colours and are not considered defects.
Due to the nature of the exotic skins and leathers our warranty does not cover natural wear and tear from daily love. Worn edges or corners, natural fading and softening of materials is an expected occurrence. We guarantee the foundation of our product will hold your belongings safely.
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacture defects and are not covered within our Lifetime Guarantee policy. At the discretion of VICA, a fee may be incurred for repair.
User wear and tear from normal use such as:
· Worn edges or corners from daily use
· Natural fading and softening of materials
· Stains, spots and spills
· Stretching from wear/use
· Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
· Improper conditioning and cleaning
· Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
· Rips or scratches
· Gashes and tears
· Harsh chemicals or cleaners
· Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
· Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
· Third party alterations
· Theft, loss or intentional damage.
What is CITES?
CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) is an international agreement between governments. Its aim is to ensure that international trade in specimens of wild animals and plants does not threaten their survival. CITES Certificate is included with your purchase.
If you have any questions please email us to email@example.com